I chose the field of nursing because I love helping people. I started my nursing career at Good Samaritan Hospital, working on the rehab unit, taking care of patients who had strokes, spinal cord, and head injuries. I also worked on the neurosurgical unit, the emergency unit. I’ve even worked as a home health nurse, and it was there that I discovered my love for working with the senior population. It was an honor to hear their stories and to help support them in maintaining their independence for as long as possible. After almost a decade in the field of nursing, I return to school to become a nurse practitioner and primary care provider.
I am a Board-Certified Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, and I am in practice at Sound Physicians in Cincinnati, OH, where I see patients in nursing homes, assisted living, and hospice. I offer geriatric consults to help develop a comprehensive health care plan for individuals and their families. I hold an MSN from the University of Kentucky, in Lexington, KY, a BS from the University of Cincinnati, and a diploma from Good Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing. I am a GAPNA member and past Ohio GAPNA chapter president. I enjoy teaching patients and families what they can do to optimize their health.
- Board Certified Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner (CNP/ANCC)
- GAPNA Member and past Ohio Chapter President
- MSN in Nurse Practitioner from the University of Kentucky
- BSN in Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of Cincinnati
- Diploma in Nursing from Good Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing in Cincinnati, OH
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500)
- Certified Thai Yoga Massage Therapist