Choose the right wellness program for your organization.
Kelly Richey and Tamara White bring 40 combined years of healthcare, personal development, and spiritual healing, to make this professional wellness duo a standout in the highly competitive health and wellness market place today. If you’re looking to bring wellness programs to your organization or community venue, look no further. These powerful and transformational Wellness Programs offer simple, healthy, compassionate practices for busy, burnt-out, and stressed employees. Our programs are CEU-eligible for Nurses.
LUNCH & LEARNS
The Power of Self-Care Lunch & Learn is a One-Hour Wellness Program for Corporations, Organizations, and Community Venues. We believe that The Best Healthcare is Self-Care! Our Wellness Program offers:
- Wellness Quiz and a creative list of Holistic Add-In Options to improve health and increase productivity.
- Motivation and Mindfulness Practices for busy and burned out employees.
- Chair Yoga & Breathing Exercises that reduce stress and anxiety.
Our Half-Day and Full-Day Workshops offer an expanded version of our Lunch & Learn Program. Our wellness workshops are tailored to meet the needs of each group. Our Workshops offer:
- Strengthen your personal, professional, and spiritual core.
- Discover a greater sense of purpose and self-worth.
- Breakout Groups and Team-building Exercises, and/or Reflective Writing in Small Group Settings.
Experience the Transformative Power of Radical Self-Care. This retreat invites you on a journey to a greater sense of purpose and self-worth. Join us as we learn to locate the sacred in all that life brings. Our retreats combine all aspects of our wellness programs, and using Women Writing for (a) Change® circle practices, we will focus on writing both as a means of self-discovery and affirmation of who we, as individuals, truly are. Our Wellness Retreats offer:
- Flow, Restorative, and Chair Yoga
- Meditation and Mindfulness Practices
- Reflective Writing and Sacred Journaling
- Wellness cooking demos with recipes for each meal.
You do not need to be experienced in any of these components– our workshops are designed to meet each person’s need. We meet you where you are.These workshops provide participants with a simple yet powerful “Self-Care Toolkit,” that uses one-minute exercises that can be done throughout your day. You’ll discover how small steps can lead to big results– one breath, one affirmation, one stretch, one minute…at a time.