THE ART OF SPIRITUAL DIRECTION
As a spiritual director, I understand that the most important relationship in your life is the one you have with the divine. My primary role is to guide you in deepening your intimacy with God, or what I’ve come to call my Trusted Source. I will guide you in strengthening your spiritual practices, building a connection with your inner voice, and discerning matters of the soul.
I am a graduate of Wellstreams Spirituality Network, and a member of the Spiritual Directors International (SDI) organization, an inclusive, global learning community of people from many faiths and many nations who share a common passion and commitment to the art and contemplative practice of spiritual direction.
The One-To-One Spiritual Direction Process
Spiritual Direction sessions can occur in person, via phone or Skype.
Due to COVID-19, we had significant client demand to move our wellness programs online and provide virtual sessions. We now offer all of our services via Skype, Zoom, or other popular video conferencing software. Nurse practitioner Tamara White is offering medical consulting services, group, and private yoga instruction, combined with guided meditation and healing music by Kelly Richey. Kelly Richey is offering coaching, spiritual direction, and writing programs virtually as well. Since more people are working and connecting remotely now, and the need is so great, we are offering all online services at a 20% discount.
Kelly holds several life-coaching, personal, and spiritual development certifications, including:
- Certified True Purpose Coach™ and True Purpose Coach Group Leader™
- Certified Dream Coach™ and Dream Coach Group Leader™
- Certified Facilitator, Women Writing for (a) Change®
- Graduate of the Conscious Feminine Leadership Academy (CFLA)
- Trained in Parts Work, Voice Dialogue, and Shadow Work
- Spiritual Director, trained at Wellstreams Spirituality Network, in Columbus, OH, and a member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI)
- Health and Wellness Professional, and a member of the International Association for Wellness Professionals